Titans will BEAT the Chargers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm so sour my face is turning in on itself.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Got to stay posimistic. Here's the plan. We bring back Jarrett Payton, he's a heck of a soccer player. We play them in a 1 on 1 game of soccer. Payton vs Jamal Williams...that's a soccer beatdown. The rest of the world calls soccer "football". So there, we beat the Bolts in a football game.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Though it'll be nice if we get to beat up on Rivers a little bit. I don't expect us to be totally scared of LT. He'll gash us, but if we can hit Rivers hard a few times, force some mistakes, we might stay not too out of range. We are expected to lose this game, but we can beat the spread if we can force the Chargers down to our particular level of Ugly a little bit.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's a stretch, Plastic Man.:lol:

And be careful what you wish for, Bobo. We might have to bring back JP. Looks like the Year of the Toe already. Is this the Curse of George?

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Speaking of Eddie, anyone see him on Total Access knobbin' on The Rock's goblin about acting advice? It was when EG was doing the spot about celebrity picks for the week. Hilarious. Eddie was serving up his own agenda on the air.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

if you think we have any chance of stopping LT or A Gates, theres no way in hell id believe you, now, if you tell me they get injured in the early part of the game, then i think we got a chance, but honestly, i love the titans, but its just not happneing, were gonna get like 3 wins at best this year

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

And to think I just stubbed my toe on the door :bonk2:

I hope Roos remembers to stomp mario Williams' toes a few times this year.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

There's a fine line between being optimistic, and crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar