Titans will have 40.85 million cap room

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by desfletcher316, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

you wouldnt be referring to this?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S6dFWxh_iho&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S6dFWxh_iho&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hmmm makes you wonder sometimes. Nice post.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

r u seriosly expecting albe to be paid about 10m a yr.....

i dont think he will...for elite DTs like albe u need to allocate round 6-8m a yr..but not 10

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Yeah,thats the one,like i said he's a p***y! I've seen Q.B's attempt better blocks than that,not that he even attempted to stop that LB.Shocking.Good job finding it!

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

1st things 1st - Resign Albert then find his twin and sign him. Two Alberts in the middle, wow!

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

maybe depending on how the contract is structured... (frontload vs. backload)

either way he's going to see the green

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Haha. Watch the whole clip buddy.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Am i missing something? All i see is him fagging out of the block and the guy making the tackle. Little things like that can lose you games,i don't know if they still scored but if they didn't there you go,its his fault.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

TEs..

All of our TEs are free agents.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Whatever Albert wants Albert will get. I don't think we have much choice. he earned his payday this year. But I would like to keep our options open regarding trades and other free agents, because we need to improve a few positions for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar