Titans will lose next 1 games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It helps keep spam out of the forum.

Feel free to post whatever you want in an existing thread.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Post like you've never posted before.

[​IMG]

3. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

If you look at that Rams tape, notice the Saints' right tackle, Charles Brown. He let DE Chris Long run free after Brees all game long. Brown was filling in for injured Pro Bowl RT Zach Strief. Brown suffered a hip flexor early in the game which wasn't diagnosed until after the game and landed him on the IR. This resulted in SIX sacks.

Strief returned the next week and Brees has only been sack twice since (last week in mop up time against Detroit). I will guarantee you that the team you see on Sunday will be much better than the one you see on that tape.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yall suck bunch of bums

5. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

I'm sure they do. :rolleyes:

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Turdface Brees is going to wish he never got out of bed sunday after his 3rd interception.

And expect your defenders to know every last detail from top to bottom of the back of Chris Johnson's jersey.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

whats the line?

[​IMG]
    It dosent matter what the line is!

Titans can smell what The Rock is cookin!

thats going back quite a few years - lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

Oh! I see you're the one around here with all of the football knowledge. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you.

:)

9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Injuries are part of the game; they haven't played a decent D on the road since that game and to me that has more to do with it. I'm not picking a winner here, just saying that it'll be cold and outdoors and Titans play better at home. They would have to play ball control IMO and limit Brees possessions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar