Titans will lose next 1 games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yes he is. He played high school football. He's pretty much the most knowledgeable person here.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

To be fair, that is probably more than 80% of the posters on GoTitans can say.

3. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

It's understood that injuries are a part of the game. That is the reason I brought it up. And the only road game the Saints have played since the Rams was Atlanta who has the 3rd ranked rushing defense and in ranked 10th overall.

As for the weather, it appears it will be a high of 48 and sunny. If I remember right, wind is usually not an issue there especially on a mild day like that.

And, yes, ball control and limiting possessions is the usual approach against the Saints. If the Titans succeed at that the game could be close.

4. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

As I suspected. He has an amazing use of the football vernacular.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

whooo hooo! i finally got logged on again! Jeff why you dodging my messages bro? we gonna put a man on mars before you get this fixed! i know it was a hacker, cause i was the only target. and it's not my pc cause it does it on any pc or smart phone!

anyways i cant believe you boys think we can beat the saints, in fact i bet they play better than we do outside in the cold. even the announcers will bring that up by the 3rd Q.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You know, I think you are a troll, funny at times, but wrong most of the time.

That said, if someone hacked your account here and caused your problems that is BS IMO. Good luck getting this fixed.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well then maybe he should've used a more creative password than "titanssuck".

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Good point LOL.....

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

that wasnt my password.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar