Titans will miss postseason clash; Saints should march in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Hope they are wrong. I'm thinking the Browns lose to the Bengals. Gives us a little hope. If only the Bills could score. In or out the Titans are gonna have a bunch of what ifs at the end of the year.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Clark Judge said it all.

"One of the concerns, of course, has been the erratic play of quarterback Vince Young, but I'm not down on Young as much as I am the Titans. If they'd just cut the guy loose and let him play as he did last season, they'd be all right. Then they would have a running back that can pass, and you saw what that did for Tennessee down the stretch last season. I'd like to see it again."

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The Saints have been the model of inconsistency this season. Regardless of who they play in their remaining game the Saints have proven they're capable of losing to anyone. I'm not saying they won't make it, but I certainly wouldn't want to wager anything on such a flakey team winning their last two when they're all too aware that's what's required.

The Titans are pretty much in the same position. The way they've played this season, they simply don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well Riverman,against the Chiefs we mostly got the game plan we've all been clamoring for.

Here's to hoping we see it again for the next two weeks.

A quality analyst like Judge repeating the words of many of us armchair coaches? We masses might not be capable of scheming specific plays but we know what has worked & what hasn't.

We've been calling for this since about wk4.:irked:

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

So true this team will take that game to their graves I do believe.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm worried that we are going to blow the Patriots out, when winning a close game might help us be remembered historically. Creaming all these teams on the way to the superbowl is going to make our run less thrilling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar