Titans will not sign Gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Former Jet & Panther David Clowney also worked out today. Geez, we're really bringing in a lot of guys.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Best news I've heard all day. Glad the Titans are actually making an effort to bring in someone good.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

works for me guess gage would drather sit out the year and get 0. Really the way we have over paid him over the years he should come for free! I hope we get some speed with whoever they sign.

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I just dont like his last name hahah

Free agent WR David Clowney reportedly had a "strong" workout for the Titans Tuesday.
    According to the Nashville Tennessean's John Glennon, the Titans have asked Clowney to "stay in town." Fellow free agent WRs Juaquin Iglesias and Donnie Avery will work out Wednesday. One of the three should take Kenny Britt's spot on the active roster by tomorrow evening.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'll take him just because of that haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

LMAO,Damnit Deuce all i saw was this guy dancing over and over after he caught a long ball,where's the real highlights dude:monkey:

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Well Clowney is a pretty funny name but if he can play i'm all for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar