Titans will start 1-0 vs the Patriots in 2012

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea it's only the winningest team of the millennium. Big ****in' deal. :rolleyes:

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I like the top heavy schedule. If we have a slow start it just means we have the "easier" teams at the end. Green Bay will probably be locked in by then and hopefully will rest Rogers and some more as well.

I would rather be fighting weaker teams, than some of the harder teams at the end of the season to get us in. Plus a late bye will be nice in this case to.

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Munchak will definitely have this team pumped no matter how he carries himself on the sideline. I'm sure that 59-0 will be his biggest tool of motivation as well. If our offense can move the chains I think we win. If not it will be a long day for our defense.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

4. CaliTitan

CaliTitan Starter

If we get a center and a guard. CJ gets 225yds and 3 TD's opening day

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Our schedule is listed as the 5th easiest in the league. Yea right... It's because 5 of our games are against scrub Colts, Jags, and Vikings - a combined record of 17-63 (.213).

We absolutely must sweep the Colts and Jags this season. We can't be losing to scrub teams anymore. Beat the teams you're supposed to beat and steal a few W's from teams your not supposed to beat.

If you go to nfl.com, click schedule, then in the dropbox select the Titans, you can look at how fans have voted on each of our matchups. If the idiot fans of the NFL get their picks right, we'll end up 5-11 with our only wins coming against the Jags, Colts, and Vikings. What a bunch of ****ing morons. S my C, haters.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I predict that with a good draft we'll have 10-13 wins, we will beat Miami, Buffalo, the Jets, split with houston, sweep the jags and colts, crush the vikings and chargers (they are not the same team that had our number, there d fell off last year and they lost their best reciever), and may steal between one and three games from Pittsburgh, Chicago, Green Bay, Detroit and New England

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's not just you, they always beat us when Vince was quarterbacking us, thankfully he's gone.

Their defense gives even Manning issues, so not like we're the only team to struggle passing on them. But our QB now is much better than those other times we faced San Diego.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher never beat San Diego, only team he had never beaten. So that's a good 18 years at least since we've beaten them.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah, MH is gonna light them up!

:D

10. amy

amy Starter

Send out the qwiffs, people! We are going to win! Thought is action; The Law of Attraction works! Being pessimistic is a fools' game. It gets you nowhere.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar