Titans will win the next ONE game. (parody fix)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

OOPS! parody I meant

Yep, book it fellas! Our WR's will do fine with there weak pass defense.

So tell me how we gonna beat the Saints ? CJ? C'mon man he's a beast!!! the last 2 weeks he got the bounce back on his tail. expect a stacked box, but our oline will adjust and BLOCK LIKE BEASTS!!! On the plus side, McCarthy is a beast! now you know what a real LB is! Only prob i see with him is he goes to hard early in the game and goes crazy in the 4th Q. he needs to rip the RB's more. but he is awesome. beast beast beast beast beast BEAST!

P.S it took me 30 minutes from signing on to post this, someone hacked my account (my mom I bet) and now this site goes really slow just for me! YAY P0 RN! so if you dont hear back from me right away, i'm on the Texans forums kissing there a ss' so i'll be trying to log back on like it's 1995!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Saints are a completely different team on the road, and it could be a very possibly win for us if we don't make any mistakes. Chris has played well so far the past two games. In order to win we need to play solid mistake free football, Matt and his receivers need to step up, and Chris needs to keep on rolling.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Tennessee weather is crap right now. Too bad the game isn't tomorrow because tomorrow will be rain, sleet and wind. Unfortunately, the weekend forecast looks like ideal football weather.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That is unfortunate. I would like to get the Saints on a field with bad footing.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Then we would have threads about no-show fans...

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We didn't look so hot ourselves in the last rainy game we played...

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

well deserved too....a little rain is nothing to keep fans out of the seats for ideal team's fans.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Free tix and i'll be at any game regardless of weather.

uwelcome

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Me2 - free plane tix and I'll be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar