Titans Win in Windy Buffalo, 30-29

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Anyone want my prediction for next week?

Go Vince!!!

2. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

it gets frustrating with all of the key penalties we had, alot that shoulda been 4th down were firsts, the 57 yd run and the kickoff

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would have been happy to see them kick too. The odd were not in their favor. However, the odds for converting on 4th down and 5 must be even lower than the kick. Tough decision. Especially after watching all the punts and kicks today. You basically would have been kicking and crossing your fingers you caught the wind just right.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Chalk it up to another freak win.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

That was fun...

The Titans D was pretty awful.

Bulluck was going nuts on the sideline when Bironas put that last kick off out of bounds. He was right in some coach's face screaming, someone actually had to pull him away and onto the field.

Some dufus behind me said he flew in from Nashville to watch the game (he was a BILLS fan). He ragged on Travis, Pac and Vince the whole game. After Reynaldo's pic, I just turned around and smiled (I didn't really think anything needed to be said).

A sweeeet win in a stadium full of Bills fans. "Let's go Buffalo" indeed (they play that frickin' theme song non-stop).

6. PhiSlammaJamma

Did they play "You make me want to shout" still. That song annoyed me to no end when I was there.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

You betcha. They seemed to rotate between that and the insipid "Let's Go Buffalo" ditty...ouch. Oh and yes if I'm ever forced to sit through highlights of that 1992 Framk Reich led Bills comeback over the Oilers again, I'm gonna kill someone.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I was shocked Buffalo didn't kick the fg.

9. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

i thought the defense played real well, not bad except for the freak 52 yard pass with the penalty J.P barly had 200 pass yards and we didnt let willis Mcg. get to 100 yards. also the 4th down stop and all the 3rd down stops.. cmon. if anything the offensive line was horrible allowing all those penaltys and especially the 57 yard run on our own 2 taken back cause of holding. but it doesnt really matter, we won neways

10. PhiSlammaJamma

I didn't see the game, but on gamecenter, it looked like Buffalo was eating us alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar