Titans Won't Be Scoreboard Watching Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: In an effort to help remove the temptation of the Titans players to watch for scores of the Bengals vs. Steelers and Chiefs vs. Jaguars games while they play the Patriots, those score will not be shown on Sunday at LP Field. “We’re going to do everything we can, we’ve been doing it all week, to avoid distractions,” Fisher said. “And I think that has a potential for distraction so we’re just going to play.” Besides their own win Sunday, the Titans need wins by the Chiefs and Steelers along with one by the 49ers over the Broncos which is a later game.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I predict lots and lots of cell phone calls out of LP Field on Sunday.

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

I can understand the reasoning but that sucks because I will be at the game. And yeah there will be a lot of calls going out from LP this sunday.

4. CHope81

CHope81 Guest

Thank God for ESPN Mobile :thumb:

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Here's another one: (800) 555-8355. When the recording answers, say "sports," then "NFL."

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I won't be watching the scoreboards either...I'LL BE ON A FREAKIN PLANE!!! :grrr:

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I'll be watching...

8. Avvie will be yelling "I'm sick of these m****f**** scores on this m****f**** plane!!!"

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

The game announcer gave the score updates over the stadium PA in the 3rd quarter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar