Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans won't use franchise tag on TE Jared Cook

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,031

... Stop trolling.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,062
    It's smart. It's a cheap tag.. punters make nothing.. and he is their kickoff guy, and a great punter.. although he is a moron.

Franchise tagging a QB is the stupid move.. also moves like franchising Bo Scaife.......
  3. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    500 yards of production is easily replaceable and if you think it's not then you're deluded.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,031

Well, that's what we need! Better blocking TE's!!

That's what is dominating the NFL right now. Blocking TEs!!

Oh man. If only Cook could block. He'd be like Antonio Gates, or Gronk, or Vernon Davis, or.... Oh wait. That's right. None of those guys block well.
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  5. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    How is that trolling? Roos is one of the best tackles in the NFL and Washington has probably been our most dependable target over the last couple of seasons.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  6. Dirk Diggler Starter

Moolah:
    $926
    Not a huge fan of Ertz. I love Eifert but he'll be gone by the time we pick in round 2.
  7. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    I have Eifert rated slightly above Ertz. There's a chance he's there at 40 but I think Atlanta will pick him. Ertz is not far behind Eifert at all though, they are very close in terms of ability. Who knows...maybe Atlanta or another team looking at TE's opt for Ertz over Eifert.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Actually that is correct.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ht-end-power-rankings-rob-gronkowski-the-best
    all those guys are good run blockers
    Obie09 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    you're stupid. and you remind us daily.
    Obie09, MilwaukeeTitan and FLA Titans Fan high five this.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Smart move by the Titans. I've always liked Jared Cook and talked about his potential... but he's been in the league HOW long and we're still saying he has potential? Sure his blocking sucks, who cares he lines up at WR more than TE. However, we'd be overpaying him if we tagged him. I don't want to get stuck in another bad deal like Griffin/Amano/etc. Smart move to left him go and mutually agree to part ways. I wish him luck in the future.
    Danimal high fives this.