Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans work out Courtney Roby, two others

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $429
    I'm actually more pissed he was available and we are just now bringing him in, absolute proof they don't know what they are doing.
    Dman, SlidePiece and Fry high five this.
  1. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,742

Our FO has a hard time bringing back people we used to have, but it's SUPER FUN TIME to get people who are brothers, cousins, uncles, fathers, grandfathers, former best men, former teammates of the current coaching staff.
    The Hammer, SlidePiece and Fry high five this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,001
    Wylie got the call over Roby, a guy who won a Super Bowl with the Saints while being their primary returner.

Stupid.
    Dman, Aqutis30 and Anthony4Titans high five this.
  3. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,363
    wait a second I forgot......

we don't have alan lowry, so no matter who we bring in they gonna suck.
    maybe that's why munch has decided to not really put forth full effort into getting a returner
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,413
    I say we bring in Chris Rainey. Supposedly he's working out for the Colts this week but we should snatch him up first. Dude was crazy fast at Florida and a great returner.
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,413
    Also, we honestly may be better off rushing 11 to try to block the punt every time instead of trying to field it.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    And we need NOTHING except that out of him.... At this point I don't want return TDs at all, I just want to not turn the ball over and for not awful field position seemingly every drive...

Also, Wiggles has much to prove after that game changing fumble... If you ask me he really screwed the pootch... We were struggling all year with the return game and he had a chance to solidify his spot for this year (and maybe even for seasons to come) but he blew it for both himself and us... I guess he can get another chance but its a shame he couldn't capitalize...
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,128
    Well they did bring back Antonio Johnson
  8. crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Verner
    Moolah:
    $785
    While we're at it lets call Forrest Gump and Shane Falco. :trophy:
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,449
    You think we could get them? That'd be great.