Titans Work Out RB's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan8425

Titan8425 Starter

I heard Whiz is going "Invincible" next year and holding open try outs Southern style.
    All applicants must:
    Drive a "BIG 'OL TRUCK"
    Drink domestic beer (Bud and Bud light drinkers get extra pts)
    Wear cut off blue jean shorts during try outs (preferable with front pockets showing) and wife beaters

Mullets and goatee are optional!

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Because Whiz calls halfback dive plays right up the middle with McCluster who is a back that needs space to work.

Then turns around and calls sweeps and run plays that go off tackle with Andrews who should be ran up the middle.

Whiz is a ****ing moron. I seriously think his mindset is "What can I do that will outsmart the other coach."

When in reality the guy is outsmarting himself and making this team worse every week.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

While I agree Whiz is a moron, if McCluster is getting 5.2 ypc by going up the middle, that's pretty damn good. FTR, I think you're wrong as I often see McCluster bounce to the outside, sweep or off tackle runs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I would say Bud Adams, for abandoning Houston.. But the Colts abandoned Baltimore, and the Browns (now Ravens) abandoned Cleveland, and they're both doing quite well for themselves.

No idea.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Almost wonder if this is wizzen****s attempt at appearing to try to fix problems. Perhaps trying to save his own arse.

#35 GOFIGURETITANS, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  6. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I figure west gets cut for Cobb. He not costing us much of anything . I still wish poutasi would move to guard and Meredith to RT. Heck worth a shot.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is what you call denial. Whiz had 2 shots to fix the line, Webster has had 4.

Now they want to suggest the poor running game is on the RB's by constantly putting a fresh one in and repeatedly getting the same results.

Webster: "Whiz, you think anybody notices how awful I've been selecting line men?"
    Whiz: "Not if I keep rotating the RB's. They'll never notice....."
    Webster: "Thanks man. I'm glad I selected you over Dan Quinn."
    Whiz: "Any time. We couldn't coach that All-Pro Levitre to do chit. I'm glad you picked me over Dan Quinn also...."

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Who was the guy calling West our best RB ? I forgot lol

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He probably has the best talent(not saying much), but he hasn't been here long enough to gain enough equity to recover from fumbling twice in two games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

only reason McCluster did well vs the Brownies was cause they were bringing the LB inside to clog everything up. Notice McCluster aint getting the edge against anyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar