Titans working on new contract for Travis Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope we keep Henry but I want to see what LenDale can do.

2. Matty

Matty Guest

excellent news...

I dunno what id do if i didnt seen him on that field or in my Madden lineup ;D

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Since Henry has an 8.3 mil bonus coming I hope he has his own key to the training complex for when he gets locked out.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that 8mill bonus is one of the main reasons why the front office is trying to re-work his deal

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Thanks Floyd :irked:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

for resigning :yes:

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

exactly :ha:

8. Uh... you do realize that he had a bonus coming before 2006, right? They pushed it back a year to keep Henry around for cheap for another year rather than just cutting him. We should be thanking Floyd for trading for Henry and then getting him with a pretty cheap contract...

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we should be much better off now (I hope)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar