Titans - worst fans in NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

I live in California, and would LOVE to attend a Titans Home game. It is on my "Bucket List." One thing to understand about the "Regular" fan is that they will attend games to cheer their team on. It is no real big deal what the outcome may be, because to them, "Life goes on." Don't get me wrong, I know they are upset, and ticked, but when the team is losing, they will boo on a bad play, or even leave the game early.

Now, for us here, these Forums are for the more dedicated fans. Fans who go that extra mile to express there opinions and go in depth into the team itself. I uderstand the bashing of our own team here, but hey, it's our team, and we have the right to do so. We may have different opinions amongst ourselves, but as dedicated as we are and loyal to this team, we have that right. We must remember, that people on this forum are like me, we don't live in Nashville, and can't attend games like others, but we are behind you in spirit, and behind the team 100%. If I were to be at a game, and we were losing, I would stay there till the bitter end. Hey, it's my team, "OUR TEAM." And as much as it pisses us off for losing, we still find ourselves back here again the following season.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't mean to call out fans who live far away and can't attend games.

I'm calling out the clowns who have PSLs but always sell them to opposing fans.

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

A lot of the PSL seats sold to opposing fans are purely business. It's usually not some mom and pop couple who doesn't feel like going to the games ever. For example, when I need some extra seats I deal with a guy who owns 60 seats throughout the stadium. One guy, 60 seats. I guarantee you he is not the only one like that either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Yeah, I know. I totally understand what you are saying.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hey- I've been looking for someone to buy my 40yd line club level tickets when I can't go. I guess since you're a "good" fan then you will be willing to pay what the visiting fans do- right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar