Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans worst in the league running on 1st down

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,558
    He's looking for the lateral

[IMG]
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,165
    Yeah I know what you mean. Like I said in another post, it almost seems as if when the blocking is good then he gives 100%. If it isn't, he doesn't.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,521
    I'm pretty sure he just does it to spit everyone who calls him out for running backwards.
  4. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,807
    IMHO, CJ is simply to small to move 300 pounders, so if a hole can't be made, he is going nowhere. And up to now, our Oline cannot/will not make holes.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,642
    lol straight trolling!
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,475

It kills me, because we could be an incredibly dynamic offense.

We could run the pistol and the wildcat along with your typical base formations.

Wouldn't it be cool to see CJ line up wide with Damien Williams taking the snap? We have enough speed and talent at the WR position along with the speed from CJ that you couldn't just assume that Williams would take off. Like, 3 or so plays like this a game? Maybe to open up the half or when things look like they are about to stall......I just don't see why it wouldn't work.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064

A Titans fan who thinks it would be funny to watch his team get destroyed... sounds about right.
    RollTide high fives this.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,165
    Well I guess we'll never know since they refuse to try.
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,642
    I dunno I don't wanna take jake out for d will.....my gut says jakes probably faster anyway......this woulda been perfect while fitzerception was playing though
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,475
    Don't over analyze it, I'm just saying we have plenty of talent that extends beyond their respective positions.