Titans Would Not Allow Cowboys to Talk to Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Maybe we could counter act this by signing Parcells as our next GM haha, what do yall think of that?

2. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

The paranioa that the Titan front office is exhibiting is very funny to me. If the organization is good enough he will stay, if its not he will leave.

Hey Steve Underwood, you can't walk around your whole life fearing the other side!

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's not the issue. Teams that want their coaches to stay don't allow them to interview for other jobs.

4. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

I disagree. If I want my employees to stay I give them quality reasons to stay. I don't pull the shades on the windows and lock the doors.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if you dont want them to stay, you sign TO.

6. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

For example...

:moon2:

For those at the tailgate party, I'm sure you remember my extreme love for TO and Parcells!!

We got rid of one of them, now what to do with the other....

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar