TJ Houshmandzadeh will be cut by Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I saw plenty of Houshmandzadeh and I never understood why he went to Seattle, awful team with an awful QB situation. I still think he can be an above average possession receiver and he will make some team very happy.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Housh is definitely a very good, but not great receiver. His problem is he seems to think he's really elite and expects his team to treat him as such. I still don't think he realizes how much he benefitted from having 85 lined up beside him in Cincy. If he would just shut up and play I'm sure he'd be a welcome addition to pretty much any team in the league.

3. iQon

iQon Starter

I think he's a great 2, but sadly he'd be a #1 here... not that we have a chance.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Gage is TJ we already have that guy. TJ has really slowed down and needs to be a 2 like in carolina and play opposite a great wr like smith, to be effective

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He's washed up at this point, folks. You don't sign a player based on what he once was. He was once good. He's no longer good.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Not true at all. 79 catches for 911 yards with a weak offensive team. I'd like to see what he could do with a team with a good QB situation.

7. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

If Fisher really is considering deactivating Britt, I wouldn't mind seeing us pick him up

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd bet he ends up on the Vikings.

Rice is out for half the season, Harvin has migraines all the time and it's inevitable that he will suspending for disobeying the NFL's drug policy, and Berrian is average.

IIRC, before TJ signed with the Seahawks, he had considered joining the Vikings because he loved AP, but hated their QB problem (before Favre came in). I think Philly was his other option, but I doubt he wants Kolb throwing to him.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

doubt it. but really, the only way that goes down is if favre decides he wants him

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar