TN-SF Game NOT on in MEMPHIS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BudAdams, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

yes I knew it started at 3:15 local time, but was just trying to find a link before the game started and the forum was closed...

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

can i get a source?

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Memphis got the NBA team, Nashville got the NFL/NHL teams. Seems fair enough to me. On the contrary, I'd be upset if I had to watch grizzlies games all the time. Ahhh!

4. BudAdams

5. BudAdams

Listen guys. I'm fu***ng flipping out. This is two weeks in a row that West Tennessee was excluded from the local telecast. This has never happened before! What is going on?!

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

You and every Titan fan in West Tennessee should go to the website of your local CBS station click on contact us and send them an email

7. BudAdams

This is crazy. I have spent some time up in Union City, Dyersburg, and Jackson...and i know there are a bunch of pissed off people up there...Or they don't know yet and they are going to be pissed on Sunday.

[​IMG]

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

As an outsider, it seems really ridiculous that this could happen. Are most/some/any people in Memphis really not Titans fans?

9. BudAdams

i'd say its an 85-15 split in Memphis with NFL fans

85% Cowboys fans/ Steelers fans
    15% Titans

BUT, it isn't like that elsewhere in West Tennessee, especially Northwest TN. They like their Titans up there.

10. rtsmith555

rtsmith555 Camp Fodder

Hi, folks. Newbie here...first post. I actually found this site (and thread) by googling 'titans 49ers blackout memphis' last week. Took me a few days to register/get activated, but I felt the need to post today after having to miss the Bills blowout as well. Hope I'm not violating any policies by posting this, but I emailed [email protected] (WREG GM) last week about CBS going with the NYG / SDC game instead of the TENNESSEE Titans and got a reply back (standard corporate response, but typed by the man himself).

Again, please cut me some slack if posting email addresses is a no-no, but I didn't see anything about it in the forum rules when signing up. For this reason, I encourage all my fellow Titan fans in Memphis to let our local CBS affiliate know how we feel about this decision to take away our games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar