TNF : Giants @ Bears

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

How bad do the giants lose tonight? I say they lose by 14 atleast because they can't block anyone.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This is the time the Giants start to make their annual push.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Doubt they beat the bears.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And its a prime time game. New Yorkers live for these games under the lights. Im looking for the Giants to finally wake up this year and win tonight

5. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I'd probably be leading the pickem if not for the Giants and Steelers. I've picked them too often (against my better judgement) because I keep thinking the next game will be their first win. I mean, both of those teams always find a way to win some. But now I've decided to stop being a fool, which means the Giants will surely win tonight.

So the moral of the story is, everyone here except me should pick the Giants to win. o_O I know, I'm talkin out both sides of my neck and aint makin a bit of sense. Blame it on my brother who ran over me with a lawmower when I was about 5.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the giants team this year is not like the past, their offensive line is bad and it doesn't help that they play in chicago on a short week. Giants may make their annual push but not tonight.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I also expect forte to have a field day on the giants defense

8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Tease Giants +14 and over 40!

Disclaimer: I suck at betting!

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

David Wilson has f'd me in the a in fantasy. I do think Randle could be a star in the making. But their disappointing D is something else entirely.

I have zero faith this Giants team turns around. This is Alshon Jeffery's night to shine. Think he is about to become a marquee name amongst current NFL WRs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I'd rather watch the beat down the Bears gave us at LP field last year....Wait.....:anon: nevermind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar