TNF : Giants @ Bears

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

How bad do the giants lose tonight? I say they lose by 14 atleast because they can't block anyone.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

This is the time the Giants start to make their annual push.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Doubt they beat the bears.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

And its a prime time game. New Yorkers live for these games under the lights. Im looking for the Giants to finally wake up this year and win tonight
  5. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I'd probably be leading the pickem if not for the Giants and Steelers. I've picked them too often (against my better judgement) because I keep thinking the next game will be their first win. I mean, both of those teams always find a way to win some. But now I've decided to stop being a fool, which means the Giants will surely win tonight.

So the moral of the story is, everyone here except me should pick the Giants to win. o_O I know, I'm talkin out both sides of my neck and aint makin a bit of sense. Blame it on my brother who ran over me with a lawmower when I was about 5.
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

the giants team this year is not like the past, their offensive line is bad and it doesn't help that they play in chicago on a short week. Giants may make their annual push but not tonight.
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

I also expect forte to have a field day on the giants defense
  8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

Tease Giants +14 and over 40!

Disclaimer: I suck at betting!
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

David Wilson has f'd me in the a in fantasy. I do think Randle could be a star in the making. But their disappointing D is something else entirely.

I have zero faith this Giants team turns around. This is Alshon Jeffery's night to shine. Think he is about to become a marquee name amongst current NFL WRs.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I'd rather watch the beat down the Bears gave us at LP field last year....Wait.....:anon: nevermind