To all the CJ haters...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MDTitansFan, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Just cemented yourself as the number one jock holder.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I'm not a CJ hater or a CJ fan. I'm a titans fan and just want the best player to play. CJ already admitted it's his fault for not being in shape. I'm done listening to CJ apologists. They need knee-pads at this point and a some wet wipes.

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

thanks, ill hold the jock to the guy who has given us hope that the titans could amount to something the past 3 years. am i a jock holder of finn, ayers, morgan, britt, cook, washington, and griff too. cause ill back them any day as well. Im tired to the blame on CJ, lets put some facts down, CJ sucking..yes, but the online is on paper bottom 4. I like the TITANS TEAM, but im going to back the player that gave us some hope, not just throw him away like some ppl

5. theprizdfighter

I'm pretty positive that the consensus on this forum knows that CJ isn't the whole problem..and our O-line is run blocking worth a damn.

But I'm also pretty sure that there are a lot of CJ fans running around here who love him sooo much that they cannot stand when someone says anything remotely negative about their precious CJ. Sound familiar?? oh... of course it doesn't.

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

[​IMG]

This
    Makes it impossible to speak about CJ objectively in this topic

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Quit while your ahead..

I've tried to reason with the "CJ Haters" but they are mostly 14 year old kids who don't know football and love the "It Sucks" button. Madden is about as far as their knowledge goes..

You can't bring facts to the table with them, they just discount them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. theprizdfighter

TheSureThing:

Your a CJ hater???? You obviously love to hit that sucks button.

9. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

28 don't play madden and don't hate CJ. But not going to get on my knees and open my mouth for him either like so many here have. O-line has had trouble but CJ also is out of shape. Looks slow and isn't showing much passion. I hope he get's back on track and the o-line but until he shows more than 2 yards and a cloud of dust he will get criticism and rightfully so. After all if CJ is that good then Barry Sanders & Payton did it with not the best of O-lines either. Just saying.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

because when someone suggests we bench our all pro runningback for a rookie mid round draft pick. That post sucks.

you'd be surprised how many times that was suggested..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar