"To Tank or Not to Tank"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

Oh sorry, I thought this was going to be a thread about the Indianapolis Colts "tanking" again.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Funny. They had the same agent. :suspect: Lamont Smith played them both to his advantage...:hmm: If players knew what was good for them they wouldn't hire these guys. :greedy: Unfortunately for EG, his agent was more interested in his own interests rather than Eddie's. :sad2:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or Eddie was having delusions of granduer.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think Eddie was having a bunch of smoke blown up his arse. His agent screwed him.

5. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

We dont have any better options at SS so I think we keep Tank. Hes great against the run and hes healthy now. It takes a long time to recover from some of those knee injuries. Hes a perfect fit for our young team. He is still young enough himself but has some years in the league under his belt.

6. Nash

Nash Starter

I'm hearing today that Marcus Randall will likely be a starter next season.. so if we sign Tank, look for 2 pretty big safeties out there...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Randall?
    do we ask to get beat deep, the guy is one year removed from being a QB isnt he?

8. Tank gets beat deep, and he's a veteran...

As for Randall, I'm not sure I feel comfortable with him as a starter. But then I haven't seen him in action and the coaches have.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know Tank gets beat deep, but we replace him with a 1 year Safety?

Sign a Free Agent.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I agree. I think the best we can hope for is Randall be ready to back up at SS and be a regular on special teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar