to those who think deangelo hall is more than average

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gerald Green's shoeless dunk was nuts for anyone that understood it.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yes, shoeless dunks are the thinking-man's dunk.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

:grrhee: :notworth:

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Thank you GoTitans. And if I knew how to properly insert smilies on a Mac, you would be handsomely rewarded for your praise.

5. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i think you just drag emhttp://www.gotitans.com/goForum/images/smilies/hehehmn.gif

ewww... nevermind

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, I'd never think so until the way everyone just sat there. But that's dunk contests for you. They hype up some lame superman dunk because a guy was wearing a superman shirt, but just sit there when someone does something truly impressive.
    I love Dwight Howard, but jumping 1ft from the ft line, and not even dunking it when you're 7ft tall with 5 ft arms, isn't impressive. Heck, Joey Dorsey did the dunk better in an actual game just weeks later. And the one kid in the dunk contest dunked from the same spot a few dunks earlier and nobody thought it was the great. I never understand it.
    All popularity, I guess. Lebron could do his typical dunk, and probably win it with perfect 10s.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

It's about the attitude in a dunk contest. There is no objective criteria.

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

dwight howards superman dunk wasnt even that great. G-Greens's cupcake dunk was sick and far more creative

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Howard just copied Iguodala's off the back of the backboard dunk earlier too and they acted like it was the greatest thing ever.

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

if he didnt wear that lil superman halloween costume nothing would be made of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar