Today a streak will end

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Browns are in the midst of a 7 game losing streak. Titans haven't won back to back games since 2013 ... One of these streaks ends today.

2 franchises that have had their share of misery the last few years, both probably used to being the team that falters in a situation such as this. Losing today would be such a "Titans" thing to do. It would also be such a "Browns" thing to do.

Well, for one team, today will be a rare bright spot. A terrible streak will come to an end, and a sigh of relief will bring a renewed sense of hope, even if just for 1 week.

For the other, it's just yet another letdown in a long string of letdowns.

I have no fear of losing today. Not because I think the TITANS will win. But because losing no longer brings me pain.

Here's to the end of a terrible streak. Let's just hope it's our streak that's ending

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I feel that. I thought things were changing and then we failed with our execution in some game changing situations in each of our losses. I didn't feel we were ever in the Raiders game but we had a chance to "tie". Hoping lessons were learned in those games. We'll see.

TitanUp!

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

When you're hoping for a 2 game win streak... Ah, the life of a Titans fan...

I'll actually probably be more surprised if they don't pull a Titans and win this game than if they lose.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is the first time in a long time I feel confident we have it in the bag before kickoff

I hope our guys don't sleep on Cleveland tho

I'd love to see us whoop a team from start to finish, crushing them all 4 quarters

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I was pretty confident last week when I heard that the Dolphins were missing half their OL before kickoff lol.

I am pretty confident for this one too actually. If we lose though, I'll probably just go straight to draft mode. And there will be no enjoying thanksgiving this year either

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Let's hope all the talk about we are learning and we keep working etc etc etc. Are actually happening. There is different culture and attitude with this team this year. We are a very young team. Let's hope they are learning and working to get this turned around. Titans do need this win for fans and team confidence. We are more competitive this year. We lost to Vikings but basically beat ourselves. We lost to Texans but again beat ourselves. Now let's take next step and beat the teams we are supposed to beat. TITAN UP.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The harder Murray runs the more the line will block for him I believe he has won them over with his play. Before we had the attitude that we are going to try and run over you. Now we have the attitude we ARE going to run over you, try and stop us.

8. DaCost

DaCost Starter

LOL I get what your saying the o-line has been great so far.

9. Backinmyday

Backinmyday Starter

I've been very impressed w/ Demarco this year and I also believe his performance has lifted his O-Line's confidence with their running game.

10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Luv ya blue!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar