Tom Ashworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

All the mobility? He's as mobile as he's going to get. The more years of experience you have in the NFL the less mobile you become, not more mobile.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That's why he mentioned Namath. Namath is less mobile than my grandmother. He probably can't even walk without a few shots of bourbon first.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Oh, got it..My burst..I just saw more mobile and didn't finish reading.

4. titan west

titan west Guest

sounds like Fred Miller to me..:suspect:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Has Ashworth visited Tennessee yet?

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He was six foot four and full of muscles...

Not that I've heard. I'm backing him 100%. I've got a feeling that like Givens, he won't come cheap. But damn, I hope McNair comes up off some money so we can get him some protection. I don't know how many times Olsen/Hartwig let MAC get the crap knocked out of him. Things could really be looking up for us to get another Patriot in in locker room. That's alot of hardware (rings) between him (Ashworth) and Givens. I know with our new center Mawae, add Roos to that mix...(I likes me some Roos... that guy is great...and HUGE!)... I'm starting for the first time feeling 11-5ish... Seriously... with this Patriot I feel like McNair can win 5 games (by carrying the team on his BACK!!!)... and ya know... I feel like we could have 5-6 additional quality wins... It's all about the money game right now... but... If the FA period leaves us with A+++ marks... I feel like we could challenge Indy... I haven't felt this way in a long time. It might be time for Bipolar to whip up a batch of his famous KOOL-AIDE... man, I must be out of my mind... First I decide that Vince Young is the MF man afterall, and now... I think that McNair can challenge for the division and get us in the damn playoffs again... I'm getting pumped up!

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover.

ot- how's that typhoon thing working out? heard it was north of you? so is Carpy btw-- has it affected you or any of your family or friends in the NE?

He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich:lol:

7. smili

smili Starter

Not a good sign for Bell / Stewart / Loper if we're looking at bringing in another OL - unless more cuts coming (Olsen/Pillar?) I'm not against it, but was hoping Stewart would play this year. Reese had high praise when drafted.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

BP...I don't think Ashworth will be that expensive. He was let go by NE, and was a UDFA. His Super Bowl experience will lift his payday some, but I don't think he's considered an 'elite' prospect by any means, just a solid contributor who failed to lock onto a starting spot for very long. He had been cut and brought back at least once.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

kewl.
    That's great to hear... so, why, IYO, would TB be unable to sign him if they had such a need/interest as they appear to have/had...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar