Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Tom Moore leaving Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I agree. For Jake's sake it makes a lot of sense to keep Loggains around. I still believe that he can be a great QB for us. I wanna see Loggains open sh!+ up playcalling-wise and play to Jake's strengths.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    That's exactly what I took away from Moore's statement. Sounds like we will be stuck with Gray. I'll be praying that it's not a scheme issue and we just played bad defense.
  3. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    Geez, I guess we're stuck with Loggains
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    lol he spent like 3 weeks with munchak and realized he was an idiot, said I'm getting the heck outa this craphole..
    SlidePiece and Riverman high five this.
  5. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,938
    It's all or nothing for Munch, I believe he knows his ass is cooked if we even start the season relatively bad. That is why he is keeping Gray and Loggains, to give him the best chance at success without major overhauls in personnel. His chips are in...I think he'll be folding about halfway through next season.
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  6. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,070
    All Tom Moore knows & cares about is that our OC is likely already in place. This doesn't mean that the DC is set.
  7. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,032
    Same old same old . . . .
  8. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    DOONNNNTTTTT CAAAARRRRRREEEEEEE
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    Obviously the staff isn't in place since we don't have a running back, tight end, quarterback or linebacker coach yet. DC could still be up in the air...I hope.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,721
    Moore has probably thrown away more offense than Loggains has tucked away in his head.

We will see if Loggains can do it next season...won't be surprised if we ar right back here next offseason wondering what OCs are available.