Breaking News Tom Moore leaving Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I agree. For Jake's sake it makes a lot of sense to keep Loggains around. I still believe that he can be a great QB for us. I wanna see Loggains open sh!+ up playcalling-wise and play to Jake's strengths.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

That's exactly what I took away from Moore's statement. Sounds like we will be stuck with Gray. I'll be praying that it's not a scheme issue and we just played bad defense.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Geez, I guess we're stuck with Loggains

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol he spent like 3 weeks with munchak and realized he was an idiot, said I'm getting the heck outa this craphole..

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It's all or nothing for Munch, I believe he knows his ass is cooked if we even start the season relatively bad. That is why he is keeping Gray and Loggains, to give him the best chance at success without major overhauls in personnel. His chips are in...I think he'll be folding about halfway through next season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

All Tom Moore knows & cares about is that our OC is likely already in place. This doesn't mean that the DC is set.

7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Same old same old . . . .

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

DOONNNNTTTTT CAAAARRRRRREEEEEEE

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Obviously the staff isn't in place since we don't have a running back, tight end, quarterback or linebacker coach yet. DC could still be up in the air...I hope.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Moore has probably thrown away more offense than Loggains has tucked away in his head.

We will see if Loggains can do it next season...won't be surprised if we ar right back here next offseason wondering what OCs are available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar