Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Tom Moore

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan43, Dec 18, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,531
    He never was anything special with the bucs. He would have been a distant memory.. nothing without his Colts career. He has Manning to thank for everything. His Bucs job didn't buy him anything besides one trip to the NFC championship (where they lost)
    and a job with the colts. (not to say that isn't almost as good as Fisher, and better than munchak, but they are already nothing)

He sure wouldn't have his high profile commentary job without manning, and would most definitely not be a household name. His genius defensive coaching made for some of the worst defenses the past decade, with Manning bailing them out.

Caldwell is the ultimate proof that Manning made those coaches. That incompetent BUFFOON looked like a decent head coach for awhile with PM at the helm. As soon as manning left.. exposed and fired the next season.
    [IMG]

One of the WORST head coaches in the history of the NFL looked like a competent head coach when Manning was in the game, but his idiocy shined through just a little bit.

Put Dungy on the Titans, and he's not doing so well right now.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    So if Tom Moore sticks as our offensive coordinator, does that mean Jake gets to call plays called "H whistle hot yogurt yoyo pickle" like Peyton does?
    BlakeRx high fives this.
  3. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434
    Moore had a chance to be an "assistant" I have no idea what that really entails.

However our Offence did go from decent to horrible. So with all the firings do we keep Moore or look for a new OC.

Which ever the case we absolutely, seriously will need to pick someone who can work with Locker and make it work. Locker really needs consistency.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,664
    last couple of games is tough too judge the O with the state of the OL

although I agree with your conclusion I refuse too think firing Palmer was anything but a good move.
  4. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    No, we need an innovative OC that will use our players to the best of their abilities and at the right times.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  5. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    Have to disagree a bit about Dungy. He did engineer some serviceable defenses in Indianapolis despite most of the money being tied up in the offense. Furthermore, if you time travel back to 2006, you'll realize that defense is the reason Manning got a ring. He might have carried them through the regular season, but the defense carried that team through the post season.
  6. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,299
    That's my point.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070

This was always a source of frustration with me.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    Guess we are about to find out :facepalm:
  9. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    With Munch staying, I hope Moore becomes OC