Tommie off to a horrible start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I am praying that the silence is just caused by Tommie losing his phonebook with the numbers of the available candidates in.

I dread however that the silence means yet another year of mediocre in Nashville at a time when our division is the weakest its been for years.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I said before I was pretty sure the Titans now have the most incompetent ownership in the NFL.

I'm now about 95% sure that's the case. There is absolutely no reason for this Munchk decision to take this long other than because the owner is sitting on his ass going "duuurrrrrr I dunno."

This team is teetering on the verge of being the laughingstock of the league. Smith is in way over his head.

Unless/until the team is sold to someone who actually knows how to run a business and didn't just inherit it from his step-dad, why is there any reason to expect the Titans to stop being mediocre?

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You gotta look at this from the other angle as well though. All indications are that Munch is very well liked/respected by Tommy and the rest of the organization. So if Tommy were planning to fire him then he's only hurting Munch's chances of catching on elsewhere by delaying the inevitable. I don't really see him doing that to Munch.

I think Tommy has either already made the decision to keep Munch (most likely) or legitimately still hasn't made up his mind.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I think you're right and it scares the crap out of me if we lose Ruston because he sees that too. We are boned in the water if it comes to that. God help me.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He might be waiting for what happens with Penn State. If they do have that respect, maybe they will let him go on his own terms.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I just dont see MM being a college HC. Sure the parents would love him, but the kids would probably not. I dont know maybe MM would be a recruiting fool

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He could always bring his daughter along with him on the recruiting trips.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You should watch this guy Tommy Smith's press conference brother. Total joke. Completely unfit to run an NFL team. We're screwed.

He mumbles and stutters over himself like a middle school kid talking to the prom queen, he doesn't know how to dress himself, his obesity is clearly a health issue as he was winded from answering a question, and when he talks it makes absolutely no sense.

IDK how he got possession of the team but he hit the lottery cause he is completely unfit. Worst owner in the NFL maybe ever IMO. It's like some fat kid that eats krispy kremes all day just got a ticket to willy wonka's factory.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No it is really not.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Don't know how you can look at/listen to Smith and not be worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar