Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Tommy Boy has Spoken (Obesity in America)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titantrusince82, Feb 18, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    I can't be a vegetarian. I need meat in my mouth as often as possible.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    We know
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,079
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I'm thinking about going vegeterian because of health/ethical reasons. Just waiting until I potentially make some more $ in the coming months.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    I need proof of my apple diet theory. You can be the guinea pig. And you can save a Ton of money. 4 apples per day.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    give me the run down....
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,079
    Obviously I've thought about it as well.

I definitely think we eat too much meat in this country. Think about how difficult it was for man to actually catch an animal and eat it before firearms. PRETTY ****ING HARD. Our diet should be mostly vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, so on and so forth. Eating 8 ounces of meat per meal two times a day and then eating a nice big bowl of sugary carbs in the morning is not the way we were designed to eat.

Alas, I love chicken and turkey too much to give it up.

I can respect people who go vegetarian for health reasons. I can respect people who do it for ethical reasons, like the treatment of livestock. I can't respect people who do it because they think eating animals is wrong. People who say that are ****ing stupid. A carnivore will not hesitate to eat your ass. That's life.
    DeeT04 high fives this.
  8. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,715
    I did a juice fast for about two weeks ONE time.

Only consumed fresh juice from my juicer and about a gallon of water each day on top of cardio.

I dropped 18 pounds in about 10 days.

Don't do it. Shiz ain't healthy.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I work with a guy, who became a vegetarian about 6-7 months ago. Probably weighed close to 300 pounds when I met him a year ago. I bet he is under 200 now, if not he is close. It is absolutely amazing how quick he dropped all that weight.
  10. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,715
    I drop weight the easiest and fastest when I just eliminate carbs and sugar from my diet.