Tommy Boy has Spoken (Obesity in America)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titantrusince82, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think tomorrow I'm going to eat corn on the cob with a side of 10 white castle sliders while drinking a 40oz coke in a styrofoam cup and smoking cigs while im eating. Why?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I work with pet birds / veterinary / diets - and many pet bird owners overdo it with the apples.
    They all get fat and have high candida counts. It is essentially water and sugar...
    Same with grapes..

3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

[​IMG]Alex1939 this should be your profile picture

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Post/pm me a couple recipes. Every time I try to make a vegetarian dish it comes out pretty bland.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I assume you get used to "bland."

It's like stopping drinking sodas for a year, then going back and trying one. Sickeningly sweet.

You just get accustomed to the lack of meaty deliciousness.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Don't understand the vegetarian thing.

A nearly exclusive meat diet is the very thing that spurred our evolution. Eating grass and berries exclusively is just going to leave a gigantic nutritional void.

And filling that void is protein rich organic crap is a recipe for madness.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pretty much most ideas put forth by the vegetarian community are dead wrong. It doesn't take much effort to find this out. So next time some dreadlocked trustifarian tries to tell you that meat rots in your colon or that humans weren't made for meat consumption or that eating meat causes some fad disease, do humanity a favor and punch her right in the face. She's causing doctor's offices to get overbooked.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If humans weren't meant to eat meat then why do I have these pointy teeth on the sides.....

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Early humans ate meat of dead, scavenged carcasses raw and survived.

Granted, our digestive system couldn't handle that now, but I am pretty sure an FDA approved sirloin is not going to kill me.

What gets me is the "So and so enzyme is used in rat poison".

So? Part of rat poison is putting good nutrients that attract rats. If it isn't the active poison then who the hell cares?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar