Rumor Tommy Smith already reaching out to other coaching candidates

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I just thought their reputation is poor because they are, overall, a poorly run franchise.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

It must be quite the whirlwind for Smith. Two months ago he had no idea he'd be in this position and now he's set to decide the future direction of the franchise. I'm certainly glad he hasn't made a hasty decision regarding the coach. I can only imagine how easy it is to get confused by the the divergent pulls of loyalty to a long time employee against the allure of authoring a new exciting direction for the team. Most of the best in league candidates are actively coaching their current clubs in the playoffs. There is no need to rush this. None of college candidates not named Mora are really of interest to me... glad the Texans rushed to land yet another Belicheck disciple who hasn't really accomplished much of anything. Good luck with that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nope.

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

How dare the Titans give him an opportunity to coach an NFL team and pay him millions per year. How dare they.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. nickmsmith

yes, they are. I will fight to the death about that. I am a fake fan. Might as well have fun with it.

6. Alex1939

Honestly if you don't care if the Titans win, and you think the organization sucks, why are you still here?

7. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

No Super Bowl in 50 years should tell you something. But I always am hoping they will do better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

The Reputation is poor because of McNair treatment mainly, and that was stated by multiple players and coaches around the league.

People want to blame it on his agent, fine. But all that means is that we got played and that made us look terrible to other players and coaches and effected free agency (although I doubt it still does since that was a long time ago now).

9. nickmsmith

I do not care if the Titans win in week 17 of a lost season. And I see the truth of how the organization is run.. but I am still a fan. Not sure why. Old habits die hard I guess.. but that is a legitimate question.

I hate the Titans a lot of times. But I have a different kind of hate for other organizations.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Cry a river for munch Man. Gimme a break with that soft ass moist ass response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar