Tommy Smith speaks up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

***BREAKING NEWS*** The Titans suck, and Ol Tommy boy isn't happy about it. But at least he seems to know what the problem is, and fortunately its an issue that can be fixed beginning March 11th when free agency opens up.
    Link

Tommy then reassures fans his players better be playing hard because jobs are on the line.
    Hey Andy Levitre and Michael Griffin, he's talking about you two. :bliss:

Usually any time Bud spoke up something good followed, hopefully Tommy isn't just full of hot air and really does something to fix this team. I especially liked how he went ahead and called the entire team out top to bottom when he said the roster is going to look a lot different next year.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Actually, Smith was praising Griffin for playing through injuries and setting an example for younger players.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...ommy-smith-promises-roster-overhaul/19869531/

I now believe T. Smith is a bona fide boob. He says the team is not deep with talent and that's our problem. Then later says Webster is his guy. Smith is a moron. This team won't get fixed. Just who the F*ck does he think is responsible for the talent level on the team?

My favorite line I read was in the comment section. "Webster couldn't line up a 2 car parade..." :biglaugh:

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

This is going to take time to re-do our entire roster for KW's scheme. Time, I mean atleast two years if of course T. Smith gives him that long.

The unknown is if Mett is our guy or not after this season.

5. JCBRAVE

Yea I know but one right doesn't fix all the wrong over the years, if Tommy truly is upset with this teams performance as he's claiming he is, he's got to kick Griffin to the curb. That guy is single handily responsible for how many TD's being scored on us.....

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He needs to f*ckin kick Webster to the curb. We are what we are because of his dumbazz FA contracts and bust draft moves. And don't buy the chit about how great this last draft was- the only stat they reference is how many of them are starting. That is a reflection of how chitty the other talent is- not how good our draftees are.

I've had f*cking enough of this 2 bit chit franchise.....:scorebad:

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

8. amy

amy Starter

I'll believe it when I see it. It also appears that Webster must have something on Tommie, because surely Tommie knows that it is Webster who does the picking and hiring.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

"The Titans president and CEO is confident coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Ruston Webster are the right men to haul the franchise out of a terrible rut."
    I highly disagree. Ruston needs to see the door to. How many of his 1st, 2nd round draft picks have amounted to anything? How long has this team been 'rebuilding' under Ruston? It scares me knowing that we're going to get a very high draft pick this year and put that pick into Rustons hands. Hopefully, we trade it down to about #5 #6 and pick up a few later rounds in the process.

"What needs to change is a roster that lacks quality depth."
    I again, me thinks not! Depth did not get us into this position, our starting line did. Depth has something to do with it now. Our starting O-Line has Oher looking like he has no idea he's suppose to be doing, the '45 Million Dollar man' gets pushed around every sunday and Warmack doesn't look like the "Beast" we were promised.

"Ruston had a very good draft this past year".
    What are you smoking? Mettenberger may be the best rookie QB out there but hasn't proved to be next years starter on one of the worse teams in 2014. Lewan MIGHT have something to offer but is he performing to where he was drafted? Sankey might have something but, we need an O-Line to figure that out.

As far as calling this team out, what took you so long?

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. amy

amy Starter

just goes to show it's management that is the basic problem. Fix the management, fix the team.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar