Tomorrow is a must win!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I get what people are saying. It would be really deflating to drop this game. But "must win" it is not.

Everybody's wanting to make Dallas out to be some JV team over one loss, to a team that figures to be a legitimate Super Bowl contender no less. Those people might be setting themselves up for heartbreak IMO.

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

This.

Also, we beat Dallas back in 2010 with arguably an weaker coaching staff/player roster while the Cowboys had an arguably stronger team than they do now.

(Dallas also finished that year 6-10, but Romo only played 6 games)

So for this team to lose to Dallas today would be unacceptable to me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree this could be a statement game. And if we get blown out I might be right there with the bridge jumpers. But if it's a hard fought battle we come out on the losing end of I wouldn't be shocked and I certainly won't be throwing in the towel on the season. This is still a team in its infancy. We are only going to get better as the year progresses.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Titanic12th

Titanic12th Starter

Sweep the leg. No mercy!

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

We need to win so we can give all the naysayers the middle finger, and no one will say how well we did, just how bad the boys suck. But that's fine, if we win, i'll be satisfied.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Not a must win but a loss here and we may be looking at 1-3. That wouldn't be cool

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Darn you guys look pathetic come on I hate the Cowboys ...

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I am sick of this "not a must win" bull****. I am sick of the attitude I am seeing out of this team, I had hopes that under the new coaching staff the kind of "display" we are seeing the 1st half would be gone. Jake....as far as I am concerned you have 1/2 of football to prove you belong, because the 1st half you have shown today is the same "jake" we saw 4 years ago as a rookie. And this "d" has shown zero "give a ****". It is like we have 11 michelle griffin's out there all of a sudden. I don't expect a victory every week but I do DEMAND some actual heart and effort.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Sorry Jack, but it simply isn't. I know we're all mad right now. This sucks, but still doesn't make this a must win game.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

suck a dick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar