Too Human

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

except much much better

2 more weeks and we'll see

this is the game for you DG, fast furious action fairly resemblant of God of War - the upgrade system even resembles gow's a bit .. hell even the cutscenes have resemblance
    .......... come to think of it, this game is God of War set in the future with a tie into with the gods of Valhalla, the Norse and Vikings and such

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Never know, Duke Nukem could be totally kick ***.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

No, not it couldn't...:ha:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ive heard nothing but bad things about too human. Their first one sucked, so they sued whoever they used the engine from (right, because it was the engine's fault lol) and now it looks better, but still seems to have bad gameplay.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The first one?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, I don't know of any Too Human 1
    sure it's had a few revisions, but never released

as far as the gameplay is concerned, there's nothing to it tha is clearly a downside.... unique maybe, but not bad by any means

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When is it released? Two weeks?

The reviews will be interesting.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

IGN has a launch center for it

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

By first one, I mean the first one they created. They scrapped it because it was terrible, and sued the company that supplied the engine that the game was built on.
    So they re-made it.

10. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Gloat, they were sueing Epic for not making their engine available when it was supposed to be. I can see how that woul affect the product, having less time. Not that I am endorsing Too Human, although I am interested seeing as it has been a story for sooooo long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar