Too Many Bowl Games?????

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not the first little guy QB to win a Heisman. I am sure the CFL fans will love him:
    [​IMG]

Look at that Johnny football. Nice pass eh!

2. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I never could understand why people are against bowl games. They are fun for the fans of the teams, the players but also for us who can choose to watch if we wish.

It might be over the top when losing teams start playing in them but i agree with JC a game between 2 6-6 teams is better than basketball. I love college football.

I personally enjoyed watching Ole Miss destroy Pitt.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why would everybody has over 100 channels to watch on tv would anybody object to having a few of them showing college football games?

The appeal of bowl games from the beginning is to watch teams from different conferences, from different parts of the country match up on a neutral field. When Ole miss played Pitt you had a middle of the pack sec team(Thanks to UT-Arkansas-Auburn sucking so bad) playing a middle of the road big east team that almost beat ND.

I enjoyed it.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Or the state of Kentucky could have a Jim Beam bourbon bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar