Top 10 QB's under the age of 25

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 24, 2013.

1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

Jake doesn't deserve to be on this list yet at all. 10 td 11 int. 53% completion. Missed a couple games last year. While he did have games where he looked pretty damn good, he also had games where he looked pretty damn bad. The jury is still out on him, but just based prior NFL performance I would take any of the those guys listed over Locker. Now after next year I hope he'll be at #1. Lol we're the Titans, he could put up Brady #'s and still get left off the list.
  2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Oww man! I want to be a Quarterback..
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll put Cam newton up against anybody on that list.

The biggest disappointments based on where they were drafted are obviously Locker and Gabbert.
  4. BCTitans

BCTitans Rookie

Only a titans fan would think Jake would be in the top ten.

If he's in the top ten, he hasn't proved it yet.

Maybe he's a late bloomer.
  5. 520

520 Starter

im a huge titan and locker fan probably a bigger locker fan than most on this board but id leave him off the list too..i mean i wouldnt but if i didnt follow locker as closely as i have and know everything going on around him his name wouldnt even come up as possible
  6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I don't even know if I could put Sam Bradford on that list. What has the guy done that has been so great? Nothing really more than Locker has done.

Other than that ridiculously big contract he got as a rookie, I haven't heard much out of him other than the injury reports.
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

The mystery of Jake Locker will be solved this year and I cant wait, as of now he should not be on this list. He will be next year tho. I'm amped up, I think he can do it.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I just dont see him being able to stay healthy for an entire season. He has got hurt at every level and at every sport he's ever played. He may be the Colin McCarthy of our Offense!
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I'd love for him to be the Colin McCarthy of our offense, Colin is a top 5 MLB when he's healthy.

And Im thinking he stays healthy in 2013 with all these big boys fending off blockers for him.
  10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°