Top 10 TITANS players of all time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

THE RUNDOWN: Top 10 TITANS Players of All Time

Give me 10 players in order from 1-10 on the best TITANS players of all time, no oilers aloud, but you can choose players that were both oilers and titans.

1. Steve McNair
    2. Derrick Mason
    3. Eddie George
    4. Vince Young
    5. Frank Wycheck
    6. Jevon Kearse
    7. Samari Rolle
    8. Kieth Bulluck
    9. Pacman Jones
    10. Travis Henry

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

just for laughs 11- Rob Bironas

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Where's Bruce Matthews?

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

How bout some love for the Titans' only HOFer?

1- Bruce Matthews
    2- Eddie George
    3- Steve McNair
    4- Frank Wycheck
    5- Lorenzo Neal
    6- Blaine Bishop
    7- Keith Bulluck
    8- Craig Hentrich
    9- Jevon Kearse
    10- Derrick Mason

Tempting, but not quite top ten: Vince Young, Samari Rolle, Brad Hopkins, Randall Godfrey

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My first thought.

and VY? come on. It's been one season. If you want a serious response, be realistic.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

arg forgot about bruce, my b, but Lorenzo??? best all time, maybe on the chargers, heres my list revised,

1- Steve McNair
    2- Bruce Matthews
    3- Eddie George
    4- Derrick Mason
    5- Vince Young
    6- Frank Wycheck
    7- Jevon Kearse
    8- Samari Rolle
    9- Kieth Bulluck
    10- Pacman Jones (you gotta put him on there)

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what he did just last year though, in my eyes, gets him a spot on that list.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Lorenzo was a lot of the reason Eddie was great, without him Eddie would have been very good, but Neal was (and still is) a great FB, no way you can oversell his value to us when he was here

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Jevon only had a few great seasons before he started getting hurt, but he still deserves a spot on the list, I don't see any reason not to include Vince

10. EasyC

EasyC 133-H-8

Im sorry but how are you not gonna put craig hentrich on there... you cant tell me he hasn't been one of the best titans ever. And how bout some blaine bishop love... Brad Hopkins was REALLY good for a couple of years... Godfrey had a couple of stud years too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar