Top 10 TITANS players of all time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

your kidding right? dont get me wrong the kid showed some good skills last year and i cant wait to see him with some more seat time, but best of all time?? he played half a season. i can't believe that, that's like saying to go ahead and nominate him for the hall of fame, you don't know what he will bring this year or the next look at ben rothlisburger(?) im sure someone said the same thing about him too. Now don't get me wrong there either i like big ben.

And pacman what in the name has he done, other than cause Tennessee and the titans great embarrassment. ya he had some good returns last year but other than running a few returns back what has he done? i in some ways like the pac but wish he could grow up.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

1. George
    2. McNair
    3. Matthews
    4. Bulluck
    5. Wychek
    6. Mason
    7. Bishop
    8. Rolle
    9. Kearse
    10. Neal

VY needs to play more than one season to qualify for my list

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

McNair made bennett look good like so many other average wr's that played for tennessee, the only pure talent reciever we had was Mason, and he was drug off right before mcnair.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Fixed it, teh one year Volek played was Bennets great year, McNair came back, Bennett hit the backburner

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

dude volek never played a full season, and mcnairs mvp season was with bennett

6. volek should not even be mentioned in this thread... such a waste of typing, hes been a backup all his life and he will continue to be one

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

volek = collins

nuff said

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Sorry, I can't do a list like this unless it also includes Oilers. this team has barely 10 years of history unless you count its years in Houston. With that said,

1. Earl Campbell
    2. Bruce Matthews
    3. Warren Moon
    4. Mike Munchek
    5. Elvin Bethea
    6. Ray Childress
    7. Jevan Kearse
    8. Eddie George
    9. Robert Brazil
    10. Steve McNair

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

an Oilers all time top 10 would be tough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar