Top 2 things Rooting for this season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oilers27, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Uhm, no. (Ring of honor)

Radio I could care less about.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wow, not even October and everyone is already quitting?

At 2-4 it is not over.

What Im rooting for to happen is either Locker stays healthy or Mettenberger takes over and looks All-World out there 2004 Roethlisberger style.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

At 2-4 and almost losing to the winless Jaguars, the playoff dream has certainly been put on hold for another year.

4. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I wanna see Whiz put in Casey in on the goal line and give him the ball........:banjump:

#14 Oilers27, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

speaking of the 'super tank' set with Klug at FB, Battle at RB and the additional OLman.

Earlier in the season when 'fans' suggested this very thing the press poo-poo'd the idea as nonsense. I am speaking about Howard in particular here.

I find it hard to believe it would only be successful against certain fronts as Wizenhunt suggested by calling TO and then changing his mind the second time he brought the beef into the lineup

6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

It would have been a better play in the Browns game than letting Charlie do baby steps in place.....

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar