Top 25 console games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As usual there is a top something on games per console.

http://au.ps2.ign.com/articles/772/772296p1.html

That is the PS2 one, but there are links to X-Box, GC, PC etc.

I agree with most of the ps2 ones except FF10 is not a top 25 game. It isn't even a top 100.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

might as well move god of war II up to number one and slide god of war back a spot.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I figure there must be a time limit, as FF12 wasn't there either.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

From the xbox list:

I concur, 2k games are so much better than Madden, I wish EA hadn't gotten the exclusive lisence :irked:

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ummmmm..... Where are the Smackdown games?????

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Seriously... do you really consider the Smackdown games are top 25 worthy? I rented the last two, and ended up taking them back the next day because I was already bored with it.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well. I mean Im a huge wrestling fan so I like them.. and there always around the top most popular games on ign's ranks when they come out. Like this new one was ranked 3 or 4. idk. I wasent too happy with 2007. Too many glitches

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Its not a top 25 game though.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Games like Amplitude and Tony Hawk 3 are ranked above them. Thats rediculous tho...

Theres how many wrestling fans? Millions... They all buy the game. It has to be a top seeler so how is it not even on that list?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

top sellers don't make it a good game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar