Top 5 reasons KVB is a better player than Steve McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

5. KVB didn't follow the money. When KVB was turning FA at the end of last season he fielded several offers, most of which were better than what the Titans Offered. and Most were to teams who had a better chance at getting into the post season, Yet he stayed loyal to the team that gave him a second chance and he stayed loyal to the fans.

4. On November 12th of this year KVB will get at least 2 sacks on McNair. Steve will NEVER sack KVB

3. KVB is a titan. Steve is now an ANTI-TITAN (Raven)

2. KVB looks awesome with a bald head. Steve looks goofy as hell bald (I Photoshopped a picture of him to check it out)

And the number one reason.....
    1. KVB went from a bird to a Titan. MAC went Titan to Bird!

Feel free to post your own reasons below.

2. 1. McNair is playing with a bunch of cancers and egoheads in the locker room.
    2. McNair's going to take his stupid play calling and Timeout wasting calls to the ratbirds.
    3. Ray Lewis will rape McNair in training camp.
    4. McNair's got a beer belly but KVB doesn't.
    5. McNair's on a team of hasbeens and washed up guys who have passed their prime.

3. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

3. Ray Lewis will rape McNair in training camp.

LOL

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

KVB is in practice, giving it his all, every down. Steve doesn't seem to do that anymore. That's all the reason I need.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

5 KVB rhymes with MVP

4 McNair has been medically rebuilt more than Pamela Anderson

3 KVB has to be kicked out of the practice facility by the cleaning crew

2 McNair dreams of some day being allowed to shake the hand of the man who once washed the jock-strap of KVB - Ironically the same guy who kicked him out of the practice facility.

1 KVB could last at least 1 round with Chuck Norris, I just know he could.

6. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

Come on now, lets not get silly. YOUNG Chuck Norris maybe, but not regular Chuck. ;)

My reason? KVB has something to PROVE, Steve only has something left to DO.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

great.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This is a silly topic.

Did anyone see the NFL network interview W/McNair? He mentioned that he and Ray Lewis were long time friends. That was really odd to me. I mean with all the history. Can you be Eddie's and Ray's friend at the same time? Seems like a conflict

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Eddie and Ray are friends as well.

10. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

LMFAO!!!!!! :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar