Top 50 Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah, I'm on the same boat. If we get Mario, our DL is basically fixed. Could use some DT depth in 2nd-4th round, to replace Marks and Smith.

We could then draft Konz @ 20. Amano and Harris could start guard then IF NEEDED. However, we could also draft a guard 2nd-4th round as well for a battle at guard spot.

So true man, good point!!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd be pumped if we got Mario.

3. xpmar9x

Me too. We'd be 10x better with him on defense. A legit pass-rush?! Finally. He'd help Casey and Morgan too, but not allowing doubles on them.

Chances we get him are slim. We don't pay our on stars, why would we pay another teams. If Texans move on and realize that Barwin and Reed are cheaper options and are putting up great numbers.

Maybe Mario gets mad at Houston and wants to prove he was worth the money, so chooses a rival team... plus he may want the 43 back. :moon2:

4. JCBRAVE

Mario belongs in a 4-3, he's a terror from there.

5. xpmar9x

No arguement from me or any other football fan there.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Story just posted on Rotoworld that the Texans don't plan to let Mario Williams walk and would consider using the franchise tag to keep him. Link.

Let's hope it's just talk to make their fans think they made an effort to keep him. He would be at the very top of my list for the Titans. I really hope he hates being a 3-4 OLB and wants to go back to his preferred role as a 4-3 DE.

7. JCBRAVE

He's too much money to franchise, and they don't need him. Can't they let us just have him... C'mon Houston.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd like to steal Mario away from houston but I just wonder how healthy he will be when the season comes around and if he'll regain his old form. He's gonna get paid I just wonder if he gets back to playing as great as he did before the injury.

9. xpmar9x

I'm not sure on their cap space, but paying both Mario and Arian seems nearly impossible. If they tag either, it will be a crazy figure. Both deserve to get paid, can HOU somehow work a deal out for both?

I hope not :evil:

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Mario will walk...straight to St. Louis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar