Top seed will be on the line in Steelers at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Titans play at home

2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

This game means a lot but again its the matter of seeding. I really believe Pittsburgh is the better team and plus they have been battle tested however, the best team does not always win in the playoffs, its a matter of who is clicking. Remember 2000 when the Titans were the best and the Ravens shut us up. No one remembers our little victory at baltimore like 13-6 or something, but we all remember Lewis running down the sideline after George lost control.

My point is if we lose, we lose and we will probably lose at Indy. We still have the 2 seed and a bye. The advantages are everyone will think Tennessee is an easy win in the playoffs, and the media will stay away like an old fart in the wind. Homefield is great but we can win anywhere and beat anyone come January if Albert is ok.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Defensive battle! The best kinda game we could expect.... Time to get Smash and Dash rollin' again! Finny and Hines Ward should be an interesting match-up to watch. And if we don't get the running game going.... it will be an ugly day.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Is this the game of the year so far? I think so.

Probably an AFC Championship Preview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar