Topps Vault cards

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by nigel, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Two years ago I spent 39 bucks snagging all three Tyrone Calico Topps Vault cards. Apparently the series didn't sell as well as they thought it would, because I picked these up a couple of weeks ago for four bucks a pop, including shipping...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got Eric King's RC from the series as well, but he's scanned with a couple of former Seahawks, and I'm too lazy to crop the photo and repost it.
  2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Are the cards themselves any different than the standard issue Topps or is it just the fact that they were uncirculated and encased by Beckett.

I'm think I'm going to have to hunt down a Roby unless you're up for a trade :brow:
  3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

They're blank backs, so yeah, they're slightly different. And they come with a certificate of authenticity from Topps. Blah blah blah.

The rookies were limited to five, veterans to three, and the inserts to ten. They're doing blank backs for 07 DP&P too, but they're 1/1 this time.

When I bought mine there were three Robys still available, so you might be able to snag one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.