TORNADO! April 7, 2006

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alzarius

alzarius Guest

Originally yea

Not there to witness it though.. everyone i knew is ok

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Kudos to Gunny for such a good memory. I also work in a hotel in Gallatin. We are full, as you might expect. I'm lucky, nobody in my family lost anyone, or anything of value. It flat out destroyed big sections of my little hometown though. I don't know if this is true or not, but I think Albert Haynesworth owns a house right in the damaged area. I doubt he would have been there in April. Some of the homes destroyed were of the most expensive in the town. A lot of damage. Officially 7 dead I think. Terrible.
    The worst damage seems to have been a convience store that was destroyed causing many injuries and some of the casualties.
    Again, I am lucky.

3. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE AREAS DEVESTATED BY THE TORNADO. ALL FOOTBALL BARBS ASIDE!!! MAY GOD BLESS!!!

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

glad to hear you are ok.

5. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

[​IMG]

Click on the link "Sumner County - Unedited Damage Video".

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I was driving into Nashville Friday and drove in on 40 during a lull between the storms. We were lucky and definitely saw some crazy weather all around us. Prayers go out to everyone there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar