Torry Holt has requested to be released by the Rams.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder why people think we have resigned him?

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Considering there were rumors that the Titans offered a 1st round pick at the deadline last season for Holt, it's hard to imagine that they wouldn't at least have some interest in getting Holt for free. (That rumor is not confirmed, but it was reported in several places.)

I don't think he's washed up. He has WAY more left in the tank than Harrison or a guy like Moulds (when he was on the Titans). However, if he can't run block, he may not be worth the trouble. That said, I hope they at least bring him in for some "file updating."

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

sorry, missed the whole denial thing
    (feels better)

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald

Justin McCariens, Roydell Williams

Two guys in each set, guess they're about equal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

So you saying Gage and Nate is as good as Moss and Fitzgerald?

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'd rather have Owens than Holt, but I could certainly live with either given what we have. I think Owens is a game changer. Holt is decent. I just want someone to create a threat so that we can open up the offense a little more.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

You are assuming he will have even crossed the moat, turned off the electric fence and opened the triple door safe to get it out first right??

:grrhee:

8. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

NO, that's how it looks based on your logic.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We don't need TOs poison. If holt comes here it would be as a player with experience who maybe could provide leadership to our younger guys. TO can tear a team apart.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The Rams apparently wanted a 4th that could escalate to a 2nd. Greedy dummies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar