Torry Holt or Roscoe Parrish?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'd rather have Rosco P. Coltrane

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I just hope we go WR in the 1st or 2nd round.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah, I still want Holt. Even more so after seeing that video. Torry "Big Game" Holt. If that's not what we're in the market for, I don't know nothing.

A proven WR that "makes things happen" is what this team has lacked for years. Come on Torry just skip all the hoo-hah, business strategy. Don't wait this one out, just make things happen with the Titans. We will send you out in style. You will be in the history books as a big time WR who won a Championship in his first year in the league and in his last year in the league. Retire a Titan and go out on top.

4. StlTitansFan29

StlTitansFan29 Camp Fodder

Give up draft picks for a receiver we could draft or sign Torry Holt hmmm.

5. Big Time Titan

You're right, that is a tough one.

6. imbread

imbread Starter

well i see most everyone picks holt.. so we all know the titans will sign Roscoe Parrish . i dont know about most of you guys but i been a oiler fan first and i do remember the days of ernist givings and drew hill, haywood jefferies, man what a offense, it was fun to watch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Oh, the Good Ole Days!

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

gimme my holt

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

actually, it means we all know the titans won't sign either :hmm:

10. Marko

Marko Starter

No competition. Parrish is no WR from what I have seen and Holt is a household name. He'll draw double coverage take that extra man out of the box and let CJ do his thing. I would love Hakeem Nicks though. He looks legit and he's someone we could use for the next 10 year in that position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar