Total Rushing Yards by CJ vs. Broncos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd bet CJ is in great shape. You don't get into "game" shape without some actual game reps. Players have said for as long as I've watched football that no matter how hard a player tries nothing replaces being out on the field. CJ is no different.

Making assumptions that CJ was just sitting around eating Big Macs is ridiculous and the guy was holding out for a reason. His theory on how much practice he needed isn't even relevant. Do you honestly think he was coming back based on his best estimate of when he would be ready? No he wsa coming back when his deal was signed. At least he made it back for the season opener.

Another thing that just flys over everyone's head is where was Ringer the last couple of pre-season games and our home opener. Don't get me wrong I'm a Ringer fan but is anyone giving him crap about not staying healthy? We might have really needed him for the opener. People who think we would not miss a beat if Ringer was our #1 guy might want to consider that few RBs are as durable as CJ. At least Cj was dressed for the opener.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

bouta go all in

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

JOcK SNIFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DO RINGER'S BALLS TASTE?!!?!!??!!?!!??!

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol They should start Mariani over Britt too. Maybe see how Rusty Smith has progressed as well.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The difference of course being the players ahead of Mariani and Rusty on the depth chart are actually producing this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Simply having CJ in the backfield is creating big pass plays. If you disagree with that, well then there's no reason to continue trying to discuss football with you.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - so THATS what he meant when he said he wanted to be paid like a 'top playmaker'

I thought CJ meant HE was going to produce the playmaking

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't completely disagree with you. But that doesn't change the fact that he's not being successful running the football (or receiving for that matter). Which is kinda sorta the primary job of your starting RB. Now, I'm clearly not the elite football mind you are but I'm pretty confident that I am correct in this particular instance.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I wasn't claiming CJ is playing at the highest level he can. He's clearly not there yet. I was giving a BIG reason why it would be stupid to play Ringer more than CJ. The Titans must get CJ going to hit full strength on offense. He won't get going watching Ringer face a completely different defensive scheme than he does.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

another sucky post..yanno you have sucky post down pat :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar