Tough Road to Rush vs Ravens ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Jan 15, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I sometimes whistle that when I'm doing stuff LOL
  2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Scheduling? hahaha They don't make the schedule. We've given up 1,000 yds to 5 RBs. Taylor, MJD, Dillon, James Brooks, and Franco.
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Ravens have only been a team for 16 years. You are including the Titans/Oilers entire history.

Name three great RBs that the Ravens had to play twice a year for more than 5 consecutive years. They faced the Bus and Eddie more than any other quality RB which is why they have the most yards against them. They had to face Taylor for a few years, but not as much as we did.

If you put the Ravens in our shoes, they would've given up a 1,000 yards to multiple RBs.

These stats are skewed. That's all I'm saying.
  4. RavensShallBurn

Doesn't mean their schedules aren't easier... They've been getting to play the Browns and Bengals twice a year for a long time now. Over the past several years, the Ravens along with Steelers have had some of the easiest schedules.
  5. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

I agree they've had some of the easier in-division schedule ... but they've also faced a #1 or #2 out of division schedule every year, too.

Alright, last 16 year ... we have allowed 3 RBs to go over 1,000 vs us. One of them 3 (actually the one that got most yards against us) was Corey Dillon, as in Bengal's RB that faced the Ravens 2 times a year for 7 years Corey Dillon. He rushed for 1,066 yds against us in 12 games. That same guy got 907 vs the Ravens in 15 career games.
  6. RavensShallBurn

Yea, I wondered about Corey Dillon... didn't realize they faced him for 7 years though. Speaking of Dillon... very underrated player.

Ravens would have allowed 1,000 to Taylor and MJD too if they stayed in our division though.
  7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Taylor, I'm not sure about. They matched up with him good ... 8 games, they averaged 67 yds a game and 0.5 TDs allowed to him. MJD, he would really tear their D up. As is, he averages over 90 yds a game. But MJD will tear up whoever he goes against on a regular basis, I think.