Toughest game of the year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Aug 9, 2007.

?
  1. San Diego

62.5%
  2. Indy

12.5%
  3. Denver

20.8%
  4. Baltimore

4.2%
  5. Atlanta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Saints??? excuse me while I laugh. The saints defense doesn't scare me. Name me one guy on that defense. Waiting................................................................................... I'm pretty pretty pretty sure that our wide receivers can take advantage of that weak secondary.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

The bye week will be the toughest to win.

3. Away to Indy on the last game of the season will be very tough, especially if both teams are playng for something, which I think they will...

4. The Colts are who we thought they were, if you wanna crown em, then crown their a**.

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I know that the HOF game was just that, but the Saints looked lost for some reason. Sure they didn't have their #1 back in, but jeez. That 3rd string QB from Pittsburgh was tearin' it up on a few drives.

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I picked san diego. And i dont know why atlanta is on there lol.

7. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

welli put atlanta on their forgetting that Matt schaub wont be the starting qb, heck he isnt there. but i said S.D. b/c of the potential players they have. So with that said I will see you at that game by god.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I put Denver...MNF, at Mile high...gonna be tough...

9. San Diego by far.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Denver would be my second choice. Can't wait till Bulluck puts Henry in the ground!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar